22.3.13

Find a brighter day

With all this rain lately it is easy to accept the urge to stay indoors and get into an old TV series. But, living in Queensland especially I am not that happy to just let all this rainy and overcast weather slide. I want some last minute summer vibes!
Apart from watching FRIENDS from the start again with all new 'added bonus' section episodes I have been doing my part for the pinning on pinterest. Along my travels I have certainly found some inspiration, delicious deserts and fashspiration (check out the board on pinterest under "Brooke Renai").
Pinterest is my new best bed friend. I have to say even though I hate seeing my email icon count go up faster than a 'The Block' auction I can't wait to see the Pinspiration pins they send me to get my pinning juices flowing.
There is a part of me that is very keen to get into the cooler months and get that layering fun happening. Another part of me though realises how great it is to step out of the front door with a clutch and no jacket. I have found myself pinning more summer inspiration than winter. And, that is what I thought I would like to share. After all sharing really is caring.












Love La Rubia


No comments:

Post a Comment